Monday, February 24, 2014

Mon Feb 24


I love reading your email thanks for all of the updates beautiful mommy:) and oh how the racquetball crew makes me smile;)  I can’t wait to get home and play again:)  I’m glad that everybody appreciates my new nickname;)  there are lots of cute and nice fluffy kitties on the island to pet which is awesome and there are fun geckos in our house:D   I like to catch them and hold them and my companions think that I am a little crazy;)  last monday we went on a super gorgeous hike to a place in st. gilles called the ''les trois bassins'' (the three ponds) where there were some waterfalls-it was for a zone activity.  This week I won the spazy award because we only have three plates in the house and wednesday I chipped one, friday I broke a different one in half... and then yesterday I accidently dumped all of the leftover potato puree thing irretrievably into the sink that soeur berchel had been nice enough to say I could have some of.  Luckily my companions had a good sense of humor about it:p  thinks are going well here.  I love the people and I love making new friends:)  the creole is quite common and i am getting better at understanding it and my french companion -soeur berchel- knows how to speak it which is cool:)   I want to tell you some stories about the people i am meeting but again have run out of time -_-  so I will write them in a letter and ask mark to type them up on the blog for me:)  also, I tried loading pictures but the compûter refuses to behave:/  which is too bad:P  but I will try again next week.  I met the mission president and his wife this week at the zone conference which was super awesome and went really well:)  I am enjoying myself and like working hard, hope all is well at the home front!  Never forget that we are all brothers and sisters, spirit children of god, that he loves us, and that we need to love him and each other:)  I love you all have a lovely week!!!!!! love, soeur Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment