Monday, February 17, 2014

Mon Feb 17


We have a car here (all of the missionaries do) and actually our area of st pierre (and its surrounding cities) is the biggest in the south district. for my mom;) I like my shoes and my clothes they are all working out great (thank you:)! I do eat well and drink plenty;)  Soeur packer likes to cook-we buy groceries together-and she cooks for us every night (sometimes I help).  We eat at members houses sometimes and it’s always good!  I love the branch here and going to activities and making friends. I particularly enjoy the relief society ladies they are all so cute:)  they had a sewing/lunch party this last week and we had a lovely time--one thing that amused me was that they told me that i looked like the elf lady (the blond one) from lord of the rings and that I'm very beautiful which is kind of them (it took me a bit to figure out what they were talking about with the french;).  My companions and I get along well and work hard which is great:)  soeur berchel has nicknamed me pretty barbie (in french) which is amusing and makes me smile.  This week we already had so many miracles but I don’t have anymore time to write:/  so I will put it in a letter and have someone type it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment