Thursday, February 6, 2014

Feb 6 2014


I got to Reunion okay--all of my plane transfers went fine, I only had a little bit of trouble with being picked up.  I am in St. Denis right now, I stayed the night with four sisters here and went out for a bit in the morning.  Then my two companions came and we had lunch with the senior couple here and the zone leaders-they gave me my orientation, I had a Skype interview with the Mission President and his wife, and now I am off to St. Pierre my first area :o  :) :) :) and my p-day will be on Monday so I will email then, and I have a new address for packages.  Hope everyone is doing well, :D  
Love, Soeur Wilson


Saint-Pierre

"Réunion" was the name given to the island in 1793 by a decree of the Convention with the fall of the House of Bourbon in France, and the name commemorates the union of revolutionaries from Marseille with the National Guard in Paris, which took place on 10 August 1792.

No comments:

Post a Comment