Tuesday, April 1, 2014


"I'm glad that I am strong -- because I see how easy it would be to become seriously depressed or discouraged.  Luckily for me as soon as I've slept at night, eaten a good meal, or just taken a second to appreciate the sunshine, I feel better.  I have had lots of wonderful experiences already and am starting to feel like I know the people in my branch which makes me happy :)"




"Yesterday was the 172 anniversary (I believe) of the Relief Society and we had a District Activity to commemorate it, and the District = the whole island so that was exciting to have all of the ladies together :)  The sister missionaries (we) all sang "Daughter of a King" in french and Sister Gardner accompanied us on the violin.  The whole event was super awesome with great talks and powerful testimonies!!!  And of course a good deal to eat afterwards.  There is always a meal to go along with any activity here ;)"



No comments:

Post a Comment