Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014


umm yep I definitely eat and drink enough and haven’t lost or gained any weight which is awesome. We do get to watch all of conference but at the end of april when they send the dvd in French ;)  There are nine sisters and ten elders on the island. we have a zone activity every four months, district activities every two, but there are also district meetings every week and there are two other sets of elders in our ward so I feel like I know/am close to the other missionaries:)  we have a washing machine (thank the heavens!)  just not an oven (but we have a stove and microwave and fridge so we can’t complain;) .  We get 220 euros on our card and withdraw the cash and it is definitely enough to get by for the month with a few minor excursions to the boulangerie;)  (i love fresh bread!). I don't mind the cold when I'm skiing or playing in the snow, it's when I have to walk to school in miserable mush that I yearn for the tropics ;) I’m super excited for the photos! and the packages, thank you thank you thank you, I love you all:DDDDD  have a great week! love, soeur Wilson


This is a trip we had today to Cilaos, a village in the mountains :)



We went on a hike by the sea with a less active family and this is at their home afterwards :)


No comments:

Post a Comment