Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11, 2014

This week felt super, super, super, incredibly long and I’m not sure why, but it was awesome and there were tons of beautiful moments:)  we had our second mini-missionary:D  her name is Mei-lyne Ah-phine and she did not want to do one at first but we told her it would be awesome and she prayed about it, decided to comen, and had an incredible time:D  the last morning we had a testimony meeting with the five of us (Soeur Liu-p.s. mama tell papa that she comes from Tahiti, Soeur Thomas, Soeur Isham, Soeur Ah-phine and I :) and it was such a powerful moment.  I LOVE the spirit and I love virtue and virtuous women:)  I can see why the lord feels the same way.   Being pure and virtuous is so important and it is so beautiful.  When we try to be like Christ we really do shine with his light and people can see it:)  the people here ask us all the time why we are so bright, it is the light of Christ!!!! It is the happiness and joy that can be found in the gospel:D  I love how much my testimony is growing:)

Also I got sick for the first time and felt like death but kept working and it was awesome:)  I like to keep going and working and to not give in to being sick.  Because I was either going to lie there feeling like crap or go out and teach and feel like crap but have the blessings and the help of the lord:)  I did take two naps to help and I had medicine from home and today I feel great:) 

I don’t have much time to write:( and I forgot my planner at home and my memory is not super good so I can’t think of what else happened this week;)  in short, sorry that  this is short and lame but know that I am doing well, that I am happy, and that it is so cool to be a missionary:D  have a great week:)


Love, Sister Wilson

My companions, I decided this week, know me a little too well.... I am not super into cake and this is what I got instead;)  I just about died laughing:)

This was after a looooonnnnngggg day and I’ll try to take a better picture the next time for my wonderful mom who bought me the dress for my birthday:)  but there you have it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment