Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wed Jan 15

I had so many problems with the email yesterday and actually felt a little sad that I forgot to say somethings and did not get the chance to load any photos but I just got an unexpected little tender mercy:) !!!!  The boys are cleaning the building and the teachers told me not to help --I ran into my teacher teacher and told him I didn't know what to do and I don't have a companion (the two boys from Congo are my companions during the day --Elder MPoyi and NGueissan) and he said go write emails.  I said I already did and he said go do it again if I want:D !!!!!  So Mom I forgot to tell you that I wore my yellow dress that you sewed for me to the temple yesterday and one of my roommates (Sister Idiong) complimented it like three different times and said that it was so lovely, and was so impressed that you had made it:)  THANK YOU:D  Also, I forgot to say (or at least I think I didn't type this up already-forgive me if I did) that I have become the undesignated translator amongst the missionaries at meal times and in the hallways because I am the only one who speaks both french and english --I do a rough job but it works and it makes me feel sort of cool *shrug.  I have two teachers for my district and the one who I like the most is Frere Ghilson.  He is older and reminds me of a french version of Ms. Guerrero for those who will understand what that means;)  I love how much I am learning here.  It is often hard for me in class because I struggle with expressing everything I am thinking in French, but one day I hope I will overcome that.  Anyways I am attaching some pictures hopefully.  The first of my room that I share with three other girls.  The second of the outside of the MTC. The third are of my companion Soeur Okechukwu and I.  The seventh is outside the Ghana temple:)  The eight is of the tree with bats-look closely.


Thats all for now.  Love you all:)  Soeur Wilson

(She mentions 8 photos, but only 3 sent...bummer)



And this is the wonderful africans singing at a meeting:D  My mission president forwarded it to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment