Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31, 2015


The picture is of me pretending like I am cool and know how to rock sunglasses but this is not the case;)  I am with a sister at St. Pierre named Lisa who is super cool.  She works a lot with us sister missionaries and is preparing herself to go on a mission before the end of this year.  The picture is in front of the volcano museum in Reunion that we went to for a young women’s' activity that turned into more of a branch activity because everyone wanted to come:)  It was a super fun time and it was good to get to talk with the members.

So, unfortunately we had computer problems so there will be no more pictures for this week:/  and also I don’t have much more time to write.  But I wanted to give a little update.  You will probably not believe me but I am once again in Mauritius!  What craziness!  We got a phone call last Wednesday night and found out that we were leaving Friday morning.  I am with Sister Liu and Sister Willardson (a new missionary who is from Utah).  It has been fun working with them and fun being back in Mauritius.  This makes the fifth time that I was told it was my last time and yet I still came back;)  it’s a bit embarrassing to say goodbye so many times, but I hope it was the last, and the members are super super happy to have us back:)

We tried to go hiking yesterday with the elders.  They promised us many times that they knew where we were going (lion mountain) but in the end we got lost in the sugar cane fields and never got to go on the real hike;) 

Oh, also Sister Berchel came back to Mauritius yesterday and went with us on a lesson this morning:D  It was super cool and great to see her again:)  We went and ate crepes together afterwards for lunch.

Well, I am happy and doing well.  I know that God loves us; we are literally his children and all we have to do is ask him if he is there and he will help us to feel his presence.  God is love, he is joy, peace, and charity.  Don't forget to love, forgive, appreciate and accept those around you, and have a great week!

Love,

Sister Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment