Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5, 2014

I am sorry that this is going to be short and brief, but I finally had the chance to send some more photos so hopefully that will make up a bit for the lack of words:)  what did I learn this week?  A lot, a lot, a lot.  Having four girls with strong personalities in one apartment is pretty exciting but everyone is still alive and we have good times together. 


I thought a lot about forgiveness this week.  It is an incredible gift the atonement of Jesus Christ, for so many reasons, and the capacity to forgive others is definitely one of them.  We are commanded to forgive everyone and everything and it is so for our own good.  Because we know that he is just and that he will sort everything out at the end, but that for us our job is just to forgive and move on, we are able to find peace and happiness in this life like you wouldn’t believe.  I realized at one point this week that I thought I had forgiven someone for some things they'd done and said but it wasn’t true and it was weighing on me. Because if we don’t forgive we cannot really be free and our relationship with the person is not the same.  Luckily in the end through a series of events and decisions I left it all behind and I feel so relieved and so happy.  It sort of comes back to patience and love really, because most of the time when people say or do rude or mean things it is only because they have a lot going on and they are stressed or hurt or sad or tired, and if you can just understand where they are coming from it is so easy to let things go, and it feels so much better.   This week I am super excited because we get to go up to girls camp for a day to help:DDDDDD  I am so looking forward to it:)  I love you all a ton ton ton ton:)   Be happy and love and accept people that is  the best thing we can do:)  love, sister Wilson




Sr Thomas and myself pre-hike to the crater of the volcano:)

Soeur Packer and I took a picture in front of one of the Tamoul temples:)

This is Sister Thomas and I before heading home after playing some music by the seaside for contacting:)

This one is for papa because he is always happy when I am flexible:)


Next to the stormy ocean:)

Hurray for being monkies:D  

A picture of fruit for the papa:)  

Sr Berchel and I teaching a lesson at the district meeting:)

Today sightseeing with some members:)

Silliness on the beach.

A different P-day adventure:)

I like to climb trees:)  note the fruits papa;)

 I think that’s also me in a tree but the image was little so who knows.

The last picture is with Soeur Miriamou, a dear little old lady who is hilarious and who we love a bunch:)





No comments:

Post a Comment