Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13, 2014

Mmk, writing emails is a strange thing.  Sometimes I feel super motived and sometimes I have less than zero percent motivation.  Unfortunately this is one of those times.... Perhaps I should not have confessed that but it is too late.

I had a wonderful week, with ups and downs, and lots of little miracles.  Today was a fantastic day for me.  Not perfect, but it was what I needed for my mind and my spirit and I feel refreshed, happy and at peace.  We went on a super cool hike this afternoon up to the highest point in Mauritius where (when there are no clouds) you can see La Reunion.  I already forgot the name... but we went Soeur Berchel and I, the elders (Estrade et Choi) and Elder Conrade (sister conrade didn’t come because she has bad knees) and Gaelle and Leroy (young adults from the branch) and had a super good time together.  I love long hikes and being in the nature and the view was fantastic. 

Kevin was at church again:D  And one of our investigators named Eshan came for the first time.  He had gotten in a motorcycle accident and came limping in with his broken foot.  We were super proud of him.  Jose was there of course, his baptism date is for the 25 October.  Oh, and a lady named Sophie came HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We taught our Branch President and his wife this week about faith and hope it was a super good moment.  Just before Sister Williams had been doing an activity with the young woman making paper mashe (no idea how to spell that) pumpkins for Halloween because Sister Williams is determined to celebrate even though no one here does.  It will be strange to not have Halloween.

Well I have run out of time.  I will try to be better next week.  I know that the Gospel is true and I love sharing the truth with everyone I meet:)  Have a great week!

Love,

Soeur Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment